Processing of personal data of the client.
1. Lapssi OÜ processes the personal data provided by the Client in accordance with the requirements established by the European Union and national legislation.
2. The main processor of the client's personal data is Lapssi OÜ with registration code 12876200, address Kase 120, Pirita, Tallinn, Harju County, 12012
3. Processed personal data is the data that is requested from the Client when registering the Center.
3.1 Personal data processed by Lapssi OÜ:
- Client's name and surname, personal identification code, destination number, contact information (email address, telephone number, address, language, etc.);
- Service history and visit information;
- Information about the services used and customer satisfaction and data on complaints;
- All additional data (except for confidential personal data) provided by the Client and necessary for the provision of services, transmitted by all means of communication (for example, telephone and computer networks), to ensure the necessary operations related to the services.
3.2 In addition to the Personal data published by the Client, Lapssi OÜ has the right to check and, if necessary, supplement the Client's personal data with data obtained from open sources and other legally available sources.
4. The main purposes of processing the client's personal data are:
- Provision of services (including the transfer of information related to services);
- Fulfillment of obligations to the customer for the delivery of their products and the provision of services;
- Communication with the client and the provision of services to him;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the client's payment obligations;
- Managing and analyzing client bases in order to improve the availability and quality of services and products, as well as providing personal offers for the Client;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
5. If the Client has expressed a desire to receive newsletters and / or personal offers from Lapssi OÜ, the Client has the right to withdraw them at any time by sending a notification to the email address lootus.onnele (at) gmail.com or by clicking the appropriate link in each newsletter. newsletter.
5.1 Advertisements related to the performance of the Agreement (for example, a reminder of the fulfillment of an obligation arising from the Agreement) should not be considered as advertising and provision.
6. Lapssi OÜ does not transfer the personal data of the Client to third parties, except for:
6.1. In cases provided by law;
6.2. Payment for decisions of companies in the amount necessary to pay for the Services;
6.3. Debt collection service providers and pay lists.
7. In the cases provided for in clause 6.2. the personal data of the Client will be processed for the purpose of providing the Services, and the authorized processors must ensure the same protection of personal data as Lapssi OÜ.
We use the following cookies:
8.1. Session cookies designed to use the service;
8.2. Persistent cookies designed to take into account the choices of customers on the websites of Lapssi OÜ;
8.3. First and / or third-party cookies designed to serve customers, advertisements, offers and improve the quality of the website users' experience;
8.4. Analytical cookies from third parties designed to optimize marketing communications.
The user has the right to refuse to store cookies on the computer. If desired, the user must change the settings of his browser. When blocking cookies, the user should take into account that all functions of the website may not be available to the user.
9. Lapssi OÜ takes all precautions (both technical and physical) to protect the personal data of the Client. Access to modification and data processing is only permitted to authorized persons.
10. The client has the right at any time to gain access to his personal data and demand their correction or deletion, unless otherwise provided by law. To do this, contact the Lapssi OÜ Data Protection Officer at lootus.onnele (at) gmail.com. Customer inquiries will be answered within 30 calendar days.